Learn how to use pinking shears to trim the seam allowances or pattern piece edges of your sewing projects to prevent fraying and unravelling!
with Deborah Moebes
More seam finishing at SWN:
- Video: Sew a Stitch and Pink Seam Finish – Watch how to stitch & pink seam allowances with these step-by-step instructions.
- Video: Two Great Seam Allowance Finishes – See two ways to finish a seam allowance.
- Topic: Finishing edges of a seam allowance
- Blog Post: French Seams Tutorial
- Video: How to Stitch Together Seam Allowances – Follow these step-by-step instructions to create a stitch together seam finish.
- Video: How to Encase Seams for Sewing with Simplicity Creative Group – Learn how to encase seams from Pam Hastings, Education Specialist at Simplicity Creative Group.
- Video: How To Trim and Grade Your Seams
- Video: How to Sew a “Turn and Stitch” Seam Finish
- Topic: Flat felled seams on sleeves
- Topic: Beginning Sewing: How to start and stop a seam – In this quick video you will see how to start and stop a seam on a sewing machine.
- Video: Sew Single-Fold Finished Seams – Follow these step-by-step instructions for creating single-fold clean finish seam.
- Topic: Flat-felled Seam Sewing Tutorials
- Blog Post: – Essentials for Enhanced Seam Strength (related video included)
Shop ARTEZA Quilting Supplies now!