A free tutorial for a quilted St. Patrick’s Day mug rug by The Way I Sew It that coordinates perfectly with your drink of choice, be it Irish coffee, Guinness, or minty green milkshakes for the kids! The Irish flag, a shamrock, and a nine-patch block is incorporated into this Lucky St. Patrick’s Shamrock mug rug. Step-by-step quilting instructions and photos show you exactly how to put this mug rug together.
Inspiration: Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Sewing Project Album
More from SWN:
- St. Patricks Day: “Bring Me Luck” Mini Quilt
- Sew the “Just My Luck” Ribbon Skirt with Bombshell Bling
- Video: Fun St. Patrick’s Day Quilting Projects
- Album: Lucky St. Patrick’s Day
- Shamrock Bow Tutorial – Dollar Store Crafts
- Eraser-Stamped Shamrock T-Shirt – HGTV Handmade
- DIY Easy St. Patrick’s Day Shamrocks – HGTV Handmade
- Irish Chain Patch Quilt Block – Video Tutorial
Easy Appliqué for St. Patrick’s Day! – www.evangesews.com
Shop ARTEZA Quilting Supplies now!