Inspired by Amy Butler’s Belle fabrics, Karen Roark of One Thimble Patterns designed this unique pillow top and shares her free sewing project in PDF format with us. The Memory Lane Pillow Top can easily be sewn from strips of your favorite scrap fabrics or a with a jellyroll. A Memory Lane Tote Bag pattern is also available.
- See more about The Memory Lane Pillow Top – Free PDF Pattern
- See more from One Thimble Patterns
- Find more beauty and sewing inspiration at ialwayspickthethimble.wordpress.com
More pillow and cushion sewing projects:
- Sew a Love Note Pillow for Valentine’s Day with iheartstitching
- You Can Sew a Textured Designer Pillow – Free Video from Cynthia Dickerson
- How to Sew a Gathered Circular Pillow – from FabricMart Fabrics
- Hooty Owl Pillow – Free PDF Pattern by Crabby Maudie
- Easter Bunny Pocket Pillows – Free Sewing Tutorial + Printable PDF Template by WillowDay
- Sew Easy Free Video Lesson: Piping for Pillows
- Buttons-in-the-Trees Pillow – Free Sewing Tutorial by Shelley Detton
- Sweet Cupcake Pillow Sewing Pattern
- Pin Tuck “Wave” Throw Pillow Sewing Tutorial
- Shag Pillow Sewing Tutorial by V & Co.
- Pillow and Pillowcase Sewing Projects
Shop ARTEZA Quilting Supplies now!