A step-by-step photographic sewing tutorial by Patchouli Moon demonstrating how to sew a replacement ironing board cover. Sewing your own ironing board cover allows you to choose the fabric and create a more durable ironing surface for your sewing.
Sewing and pressing tips and tutorials!
- Video: Teach Yourself to Sew: How to Iron
- Video: How to Recover Your Ironing Board
- Topic: Sewing Room Tour – Ironing Station
- Video: The Oliso Smart Iron with iTouch™
- Video: How to Make a Sleeve Board
- Topic: When To Press, When To Iron
- Blog Post: Distilled water is better for your iron and is cleaner too. See why.
- Photo: Iron Carrier
- Topic: Cutting Table/Ironing table
- Topic: How to Iron a Perfectly Straight Line
- Blog Post: Pressing Matters
- Video: Oliso Iron Review – by Wendi Gratz
- Photo: Mini Tailor’s Ham and Sleeve Roll – Free PDF Pattern by Thimbles & Acorns
- Video: Make A Perfect Pressing Board – Quilting
- Video: Pressing Seams for Piping – Tutorial
- Video: Teach Yourself to Sew: Pressing Equipment 101
- Video: How to Press Side Seams
- Video: How to Press Darts
- Video: Angela Wolf and Perfect Pressing on It’s Sew Easy
Does that notion really work?
Oliso Professional Iron Review by Sealed With A Stitch by Sue O’Very:
Shop ARTEZA Quilting Supplies now!