The Fat Quarter Shop demonstrates a quick and simple quilting technique for finishing off your smaller quilts. Learn how to use excess backing fabric as your binding. This simple quilting technique leaves us with very little waste and a sweet finish for your quilts. The quilt blocks featured within this video are all featured in Lori Holt‘s new book, Farm Girl Vintage.
- Video: Four Simple Steps to Sew Denim Pot Holders or Mitts with Pockets
- Topic: Kids Apron Set – Free Pattern (Apron, Two Pot Holders, One Oven Mitt)
- Video: How to Sew Oven Gloves
- Photo: Long Arm Oven Mitts – Free Sewing Pattern from So Sew Easy
- Photo: Pink Petals Kitchen Couture
- Blog Post: Easy to Advanced Holiday Kitchen Sewing Projects
- Photo: Strip Quilted Oven Mitt
- Photo: Oven Mitt Pattern & Tutorial
- Photo: Long Arm Oven Mitt for Spring – Free Pattern
- Photo: Long Arm Oven Mitt (Back) for Spring!
Quick Quilted Gifts from Craftsy
More quilt blocks:
- Father’s Day Quilt Block – Free Quilting Tutorial
- Springtime Tulip Blooms! Free Quilt Block Pattern from Quilt Doodle Designs
- Nautical Star Paper Pieced Quilt + Free Mariner’s Compass Pattern
- Create an Easy Chevron Block Quilt with Jenny Doan of Missouri Star Quilt Co.!
- Create a Modern Spring Pinwheel Quilt Block with SewVeryEasy + Pretty Pinwheels by You!