Add a touch of Fall to your decor this season with this lovely envelope pumpkin pillow. Easily remove this pillow slip-cover and swap it for something for the holidays in December! A quick project to sew, skipping any hand sewing by making a slip-cover. The pretty pumpkin on the pillow front, is a simple pieced applique and Beverly provides a free PDF download for the pumpkin applique template! Get started and sew your very own!
- assorted fabrics for pumpkin – vintage fabrics were used in the beautiful pillow sample above
- fabric for background of the pumpkin – approximately 12″ x 12″
- fabric for pillow – 1/2 yard
- WonderUnder or other fusible webbing
- pom-pom trim – 2 yards
- 16″ x 16″ pillow form
- Free Pattern for Pumpkin Pieces
Try Craftsy Unlimited, watch everything free!