Watch this video from Shabby Fabrics to learn how you can honor a service man or woman with Jen’s Standing Strong Quilt:
This patriotic quilt meets the standards for the Quilts of Valor Foundation and is created by easily piecing 2.5″ strips together! This is the perfect project to use Salute The Flag Patriotic Fabric Jelly Roll Quilt Strips or you can purchase a kit from Shabby Fabrics to make this quilt.
- Quilts of Valor Foundation Website: http://www.qovf.org/
- Download the FREE pattern: http://bit.ly/ShabbyFabricsFreeDownloads
- Buy the full pattern (50% of proceeds go to QoVF): https://www.shabbyfabrics.com/Standing-Strong-Pattern-P37423.aspx
More at SWN:
- DIY Flag Cut Off Shorts: Stenciling & Distressing
- How to Make a Fourth of July Table Runner Quilt Top
- Patriotic American Flag Pillows – Fast & Easy Sewing Projects
- A Star Spangled Patriotic Quilt Tutorial
- Paper Pieced Canadian Flag
Shop ARTEZA Quilting Supplies now!