A gorgeous nautical “Mariner’s Compass” paper pieced quilt created by Gail Kolcz. Lighthouses at each side, fish swimming above and below the stunning center block. Sailboats, nautical fabric prints and colors complete this beautiful quilt.
Check out the video tutorial below as well from Rob Appell of ManSewing! Rob demonstrates how to create a Quiltsmart Mariners Compass Quilt with printed interfacing and Lava Batiks by Anthology. This is a short-cut to this gorgeous nautical quilt! Watch Rob show us how to be “captains of perfect points” with Quiltsmart‘s modern method. Stitch, fuse, zig-zag!
– – – Just stitch on the lines! – – –
from Trillium Design
More Stars to Quilt:
- Topic: Mariner’s Star Pillow Free Pattern + Paper Piecing Video Tutorial
- Album: Under the Stars!
- Video: Paper Pieced Sewing
- Free PDF: Winter Star Mug Rug Pattern
- Photo: Mini Quilt – Interlaced Star
- Video: Foundation Paper Piecing Quilting Tutorial
- Video: How to Sew Amish Folded Star Quilted Hot Pads + Pot Holders
- Video: Quilting Star
- Topic: The Big Star Quilting Tutorial
- Video: Rolling Star Quilt Block Pattern – Fabric Postcard
- Video: The Binding Tool Star Quilt: Easy Quilting Tutorial
- Video: Quilted Patchwork Star Ornaments – Sewing Project
- Video: Free Motion Quilting Video: Bright Star
- Topic: Empire Star Quilt Block Pattern – Video How To
- Video: A Star Spangled Patriotic Quilt Tutorial
- Free PDF: Free Scrap Attack Quilt Block
C&T Publishing – Search Results for “star”
More free star quilt patterns:
- Simple Star Hexagon Block Pattern
- Whirling Star Quilt Block
- Two-Tone Star (Paper Pieced)
- Boston Star Block
- Diamond Star Paper Pieced Block Pattern
- Block Rock’n #1 Bowie – Quilt Block
- Basket Weave Star Block
- Compass Paper Pieced Quilt Block
Try Craftsy Unlimited, watch everything free!