Alison Lockley shows us how she sews an easy vest together with this free video tutorial!
“This is a reversible vest/waistcoat. The pattern is made by drawing around an old shirt. It took me about three and one-half hours to sew – including feeding toddler mid-way through. If you took your time and used lighter and more suitable fabric I think you would get a much better result.” – Alison Lockley
Related sewing projects:
- Simple Circle Vest Pattern – Free PDF + Sewing Tutorial
- Recycled Denim Waistcoat – and hand embroidery! by Karen
- Vests and Waistcoats photo gallery
- My Rustic Heirloom Embroidered Waistcoat by Karen
- Tutorial: How To Make Vests in Hogwarts House Colors
- Ruffled Vest Tutorial by Jessica from “Me Sew Crazy”
- One of a Kind Vests – Sewn by You!
- How to Sew a Custom Dog Vest
- How to Sew a Faux Fur Vest – Free Tutorial
- Great Outdoors Fishing Vest – Free Sewing Pattern