“Knowing how to dye fabric can be one of the most powerful tools in your DIY projects arsenal. If you’re looking for the perfect upholstery fabric for your next home decor update but just can’t find the right color, you can do it yourself! Dyeing fabric requires only a few supplies and a bit of patience. Watch as Better Homes and Gardens walks through you how to use fabric dye right now!” – Better Homes and Gardens
Fabric Dyeing Channel:
- Fabric Dyeing techniques, tips, articles and videos, meet other artists!
- Topic: Dyeing with Indigo
- Video: Hand-dyed Crinkle Seam Binding Tutorial
- Video: Dye Your Easter Eggs With Silk Fabric
- Topic: Deb Nelson shows how to dye fabric & things
- Topic: Getting the Best Results When Dyeing Fabric
- Video: Ombre Fabric Dyeing (Otis College of Art and Design)
- Album: Tie Dye and Batik Showcase
- Topic: Learn How To Dye A Rainbow Spiral
- Topic: Natural Dyes – Why Use Them?
- Topic: How to Dye Wool Felt with Kool Aid
- Topic: BATIK Pool Dyeing
- Topic: How to Tea Dye
- Tie Dye and Batik Showcase
- Diamonds In My Portfolio by Melanie Brummer
- Batiks by Marsha Egleston
- How to Marble Fabric with Shaving Cream
How to Sew a Full Length T-Shirt Dress with 3 T-Shirts
(Tie Dyed + Upcycled) by Mark Montano
Shop ARTEZA Quilting Supplies now!