“Aurora Sisneros provides unique sewing tips on how to align your fabric correctly. Learn how to use your fingernails like claws to scratch over your fabric . Use this technique at home to ensure your fabrics are aligned.” National Sewing Circle
More sewing and fabric tips:
- Tips for Beginner Sewers
- Tips for Sewing Stretch Fabrics
- Shirring Tips and Tricks
- Sewing with Cuddle Minky – Free Tips + PDF
- Making Bias Tape – Tips
- Sew From Wide To Narrow – Tips from Gorgeous Fabrics University
- Sewing Tips For the Beginner Seamstress
- Sewing Tips – 12 Sewing Valuables Learned
- Hemming Swimsuit Elastic: Sewing Tips and Tricks
- Pat Sloan’s Tip – Stem Stitch
- Pat Sloan Tip – Quilting Bubbles
- Free Sewing Tip: How To Choose Needle and Thread For Your Sewing Project
- Sewing Tips : How Do I Sew Lace?
- Tips for Organizing Sewing Supplies
- How to Sew a Mens Shirt – Cutting Out the Pattern & Fabric: Sewing Tips
- Pinning Perpendicular
- Learn Nancy’s Top 10 Tips for Copying Ready to Wear
- How To Align Your Woven Fabric
- Cutting-Out Tips from “Making Trousers for Men & Women” by David Coffin
More Video Sewing Tips:
Try these awesome sewing hacks and save your life from embarrassing moments! D...
Explore the different types of stitches that will stretch and therefore work f...
MimiG talks about what she uses to smooth out undergarment lines that show thr...
Pam from The Stitch TV Show gives us a good tip on how to use a tool you proba...
Another quick tip from Brother Sews - Has it been a while since you changed yo...