A One-Size-Fits-Most Sewing Project from Erin Sundet of Sewbon
Look and feel pretty while getting ready for your day or evening out while wearing this simple yet elegant bathrobe. Erin Sundet of Sewbon filmed an episode titled “Bathrobe Beauty” for Sew It All TV where she shares the sewing tutorial for this bathrobe, Sew It All episode 906. This easy sewing project was also published in the Nov/Dec 2015 issue of Creative Machine Embroidery.
You can download the free PDF pattern to print at home here: http://www.sewitalltv.com/content_downloads/Getting_Ready_Robe_Pattern_Final_Tiled.pdf and the written instructions are now found here: http://www.sewitalltv.com/episodes/series_900/episode_906.html
- 60″ Fabric – 2 3/8 yards
- 54″ Fabric – 2 1/2 yards
- 44″ Fabric – 3 yards
More sewing with knits at SWN:
- Video: How To Sew Knitted And Stretch Fabric
- Learn the technique of sewing with knitted and stretch fabrics to make all of those fashion sewing projects a success.
- Video: Sewing With Knits – Gorgeous Fabrics University
- In this video, Ann Steeves of Gorgeous Fabrics, explains how to sew with knit fabrics.
- Video: Sewing Stretch-Knit without a Serger / Overlocker
Shop ARTEZA Quilting Supplies now!