If you don’t have time to set up a sewing machine and want to make Mom something unique for Mother’s Day, check out this DIY bouquet of fabric flowers that Dana Made with a free tutorial! These pretty blooms look like roses, (or carnations if you have a pinking blade!). You will need a hot glue gun, glue sticks, dowel or twigs from outside, felt, fabric strips, and a vase. Depending on your style and what you have on hand you can create a variety of looks such as traditional, shabby chic, modern, bright and playful, primitive, etc. Follow Dana’s free fabric craft tutorial and let your own creativity shine!
Bold & Beautiful: Wafer-Paper Flowers from Craftsy
More ways to use and create fabric flowers:
- How to Make Twill Flowers – Free Embellishment Tutorial
- Video: Flower Pot Pincushion Tutorial: Spring DIY
- Fabric Roses Valentine’s Wreath Tutorial
- Video: How to Make a Fabric Yo-Yo
- Album: Fabric Kanzashi Flowers
- Photo: Fabric Folded Flowers Attached to Curtain Tie-Backs
- Photo: Hand-sewn Chinese Brocade Fabric Brooch Pin
- Photo: Sisterhood Book or Journal Jacket
- Video: No Sew Beautiful Silky Flower
- Video: Learn How to Create Silk Ribbon Flowers
- Video: Fringed Flowers by Nancy Zieman
- Video: Loralie’s Fashion Flowers with Sue Hauseman – Part 1
- Video: Loralie’s Fashion Flowers with Sue Hauseman – Part 2
- Video: Loralie’s Fashion Flowers with Sue Hauseman – Part 3
- Video: Fabricate: How to Sew Ruffled Flowers from Recycled Sweaters
- Video: How-To Make Fabric Flowers from Bias Tape
- Video: Chiffon Poppy Tutorial
- Video: Make Ruffles Without Pulling Threads – Easy!
Shop ARTEZA Quilting Supplies now!