Designer, pattern maker and sewing instructor Steffani Lincecum teaches you how to identify and use 11 of the most common sewing feet. Start with zipper and buttonhole feet, then learn how to use blind-hem and rolled-hem feet to finish your work like a pro. Finish with a tour of popular optional feet that help you achieve perfect top-stitching, gathers, couching, free-motion stitching and more. Whether you’re new to sewing or a longtime sewer, you’re sure to learn some tips to improve the speed and accuracy of your sewing projects by starting off with the right foot in this free mini-class. Sign up is quick and simple!
Sewing Machine Feet from A to Z – $0.00 from: Craftsy
Steffani Lincecum, Instructor of Sewing Machine Feet from A to Z
“A designer, pattern maker, and sewing instructor, Steffani has more than 25 years of experience sewing for Hollywood films, TV and theater. She is the author of Pattern making for a Perfect Fit and has had articles published in Sew it All and Mia magazines. She specializes in teaching ready-to-wear alteration, garment copying and tailoring, has taught at the American Sewing Guild Conference, and appeared on Sew it All and Sewing With Nancy. She loves vintage clothes and sewing books, and has a little problem with bringing home stray sewing machines.”
Related sewing machine videos and tutorials:
- Topic: Seven Tips to Changing Your Sewing Machine Presser Feet
- Even Feed Foot Easy 1/4″ Seam Allowance with High Loft Batting – (Walking Foot)
- Inspiring Video Reviews and Demos of the Juki TL-2010Q
- bernette Introduces the Chicago 5 Sewing Machine
- How to Install and Use the Flower Stitch Foot – Free Tutorial
- Brother’s Dream Machine: Enhanced Color Thread Shuffling
- Electric Seam Ripper Demo: Removing Sewing Machine Stitches & Serger Stitches
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins!
- Video: The Right Foot for the Job
- Sewing Machine Feet Storage Box
- Sewing Channel: Sewing Machine Feet Tutorials
- Video: Sewing, Quilting, Wearable Art, With Creative Feet
- Topic: Walking Foot Techniques for Machine Quilting with Wendy Butler Berns
Shop ARTEZA Quilting Supplies now!