This free sewing series from Brother and Its Sew Easy TV features traditional sewing in all its forms with a focus on quilting. Brother encourages us to get ready to redefine the words “traditional quilting” as they integrate some basic quilting techniques and principles into fashion accessory and garment sewing with modern and stylish results!
- Angela Wolf adds an amazing kaleidoscope design to create a DIY embroidered tote.
- Jeni Baker demonstrates piecework on a smaller scale and creates a half square quilt, perfect for beginner quilters.
- Eileen Roche starts out with a simple t-shirt — adding some embroidery and it begins an amazing infinity scarf on “It’s Sew Easy.” A great idea for accessory sewing!
- Angela Wolf demonstrates how to add ruching with elastic thread.
- Angela Wolf demonstrates free motion embroidery techniques on cotton on “It’s Sew Easy.” The unique hand makes these designs work.
- Angela Wolf employs a traditional quilting technique in a nontraditional way using a walking foot to quilt a jacket.
About KS, Inc. Productions
It’s Sew Easy is just one of the shows in the how-to line up of KS, Inc. Productions. It joins Around the House with Matt and Shari, Bake Decorate Celebrate!®, Beads, Baubles and Jewels, Crafting at the Spotted Canary, Hands On Crafts for Kids, Knitting Daily, Quilting Arts, and Scrapbook Soup.
KS, Inc. Productions specializes in the creation, production, and marketing of how-to programming – mirroring the growing market of how-to enthusiasts. Many of the top rated how-to programs on Public Television are from KS, Inc. Productions. Over the past 22 years, KS, Inc. Productions has produced 13 different titles and over 2400 episodes for Public Television. Along with Public Television, KS programs are broadcast on many commercial cable systems as well as seen internationally – including Japan, the Philippines and Malaysia.
In addition to how-to programs, KS, Inc. Productions develops and produces a range of video productions including numerous instructional and educational videos/DVDs for manufacturers in the how-to industry. http://www.itsseweasytv.com/