A free PDF sewing pattern for a smart-looking baby diaper changing pad that includes storage pockets for a package of baby wipes, a few diapers, and carries as a clutch or handbag. A multi-style pattern in a satchel style with handle, or a clutch style diaper bag. Deby Coles who designed this baby changing pad rates this as a confident beginner sewing pattern and explains that the vinyl wipe-clean pad is easy to sew. Your vinyl should not stick to your sewing machine or your presser foot. Get more tips for sewing with vinyl here.
More sewing for baby:
- Sewing Channel: Sewing for Babies
- Photo: T-Shirt Baby Gown
- Monster Bib – Free Pattern & Tutorial by Stubbornly Crafty
- Scrappy Happy Hooded Towels – Free PDF
- Sew Cloth Training Pants for Babies and Toddlers
- Free Baby Receiving Blanket ePattern – by Shiny Happy Wendy
- Baby Sleep Sack – Free Pattern & Tutorial by Running With Scissors
- Sew a “Luxe Lovey” for Baby
- Caterpillar Appliqued Minky Diaper Cover by Lynn Palmertree
Shop ARTEZA Quilting Supplies now!