I really love the way this ruffled blouse looks here, I’m hoping it turns out similarly when I sew it together. I’m using solid royal blue knit fabric. You could also sew this asymmetrical top as a beach cover up or a dressy t-shirt to wear that’s a little more eye-catching. This is a unique and versatile blouse that would take you both from day time to evening without missing a beat. Sew this top in light weight cotton knit fabric for casual day time wear, or use lycra blend knits with beautiful drape for evening wear. Be bold and try some coordinating sheer fabric for the side ruffle!
More draped tops to sew:
- Video: Sewing Tutorial: Draped “Curtain” Tank Top
- Video: SLEEVELESS DRAPED TOP PATTERN
- Video: Create A Sleeveless Draped Cardigan In 30 Seconds
- Video: How To Lay Sewing Pattern Pieces On The Bias
- Video: Whitney Sews – Drape Neck Halter Top From T-shirt
- Video: Tutorial: How to Make a Long-Sleeved Draped Cardigan by GiannyL
- Video: Square Draped T-Shirt
Try Craftsy Unlimited, watch everything free!