Joy of How Joyful transforms this short sleeve button-down shirt into this sweet summer dress.
A thrifted oversized button-down shirt to start with:
Joy Kelley is a creative Industrial Designer from the Universidad de Chile by degree. Check out Joy’s blog to see how she deconstructed the shirt and then constructed and sewed the dress together. Joy made excellent use of all of her fabric pieces! Clever and beautiful!
How to Recycle Men’s Shirts : Shirt Modifications – eHowArtsAndCrafts
Recycling men’s shirts is something that you can do in a variety of ways, including by making them into dresses. Recycle men’s shirts with help from a seamstress, designer, costumer, tailor and small-business owner in this free video clip.
Series Description: You don’t have to just throw those old shirts away as soon as you don’t feel like wearing them any longer. Find out about making modifications to shirts with help from a seamstress, designer, costumer, tailor and small-business owner in this free video series.
Expert: Mo West
Filmmaker: Julian Thieme
- Mens Shirt to Halter Dress Refashioning Tutorial by duckjustaduck
- Men’s Shirt Recon – Into a Ladies Button-down Tank Top
- Shibori Dye Skirt from Men’s Shirt – Refashion Tutorial
- Button down shirt to a toddler’s dress
- How to tailor a men’s buttondown shirt to fit a woman – accomodate …
- Restyle: From his preppy shirt to your simply chic, princess cut bu…
- How to Turn a Short Sleeve Shirt into a Summer Dress
- Aprons Made Out of Men’s Button-down Shirts
- Retro Ruffle Dress From a Pillowcase Tutorial by Simply Modern Mom
- Upcycled Shirt Tuxedo Purse
Recycled and Upcycled Projects
Try Craftsy Unlimited, watch everything free!