Two fabulous sewing tutorials upcycling men’s button-down shirts turning them into boys pants from Megan of Create with Wild Abandon – Meggipeg. The first tutorial by Megan uses a thrifted man’s red shirt, purchased with this upcycle project in mind. The construction process is based on Megan’s previous boy’s pants refashion tutorial and her second tutorial found here is based on this ‘Saltwater Kids’ tutorial for boy’s shorts.
- Refashion: Boxy Button-down to Beautiful Classy Blouse + How to Sew a Dart
- Neck Tie Apron
- Circle Maxi from a Flat Sheet
- Making, Fixing, and Upcycling Shoes
- Eco-Friendly & Organic Sewers
- Refashion & Recycle Channel
- Sewing For Kids
- Sports Bra from Jogging Pants Tutorial – Recon!
- Refashion Tutorial – Ruffled Shoulder Business
- Refashion Tutorial: Easy 10 Minute Muumuu to Elastic Waist Skirt
- Kids Tshirt refashion for fall/winter
- Thrifty Autumn Sewing: Upcycled Peplum Cardigan Sweater
- Upcycled Tunic from a Sweatshirt – Free Sewing Video Tutorial
- Upcycled Summer Dresses and Shirts – 9 Free Sewing Tutorials
- Recycled Curtain and Cushions!
- Refashion a Skirt into a Dressy Tee
- How to Sew a Pair of Shorts from a Pillow Case
Shop ARTEZA Quilting Supplies now!