Vintage suitcases are typically sturdy and strong enough to keep everything safe inside. A thrift store suitcase, two yards of fabric and some foam are what you need to make this great suitcase dog bed. Your pooch will love this cozy bed and you, for GIY “glamming it yourself”!
More Pet Bed projects at SWN:
- Video: Sew a Pet Bed
- Christmas Dog Bed by Jodie Hickman
- Sew a Dog Bed – Photo Tutorial
- Video: How to Sew a Simple Dog Bed
- Blog Post: My Christmas Dog Bed
- Video: Fabric Scrap Dog Bed: An Easy Sewing Project Tutorial with Jenny Doan of Missouri Star Quilt Co
- Sewing Channel: Sewing Projects for Pets – Tutorials, discussions, and videos for pet clothes, beds, and more! Share your projects!
- Topic: Tutorial: Cat’s bed made of a vintage suitcase
- Blog Post: Puppy Sewing Projects
Make sure you remove the suitcase top so that a smaller dog can not be locked inside accidentally, if you do not secure it as FYI Guy demonstrates within the video below.