A free and very informative video series about sewing with denim!
Denim is a sturdy cotton fabric that is made with a twill weave or plain weave. Other denim variations include sateen which usually has a blend of cotton/polyester. Denim is available in many different weights and some even incorporate Spandex to provide stretch. Denim can be used for garments, home decor,quilts, and more.
This free video series includes the following:
- How to Sew with Denim from Simplicity
- How To Sew With Denim with Professor Pincushion
- Sewing with Denim: Tips and Tricks to Make it Stress Free by Let’s Learn To Sew
- Machine Minute – Needle and Thread Combos: Denim from All People Quilt
- Different Types of Denim Fabric : Sewing, Sketching & Fabric Care from ehowbeauty
Watch the Sewing with Denim Video Series:
Try Craftsy Unlimited, watch everything free!