- fabric used in this video is by Koko Seki
- coordinating thread
- sewing machine
- 16″ x 16″ pillow form
- scissors or rotary blade and mat
- embroidery hoop
- perle cotton or floss
- water soluble pen or pencil for heart
More pillow sewing and quilting projects:
- Valentine Heart Coin Purse Sewing Tutorial from Bernina!
- Sew Chic Valentine Slip Sew-Along
- DIY Ripped Heart T-Shirt from StyleNovice
- Sew Shabby Chic Hanging Valentine Hearts
- Ruffled Valentines Day Heart Pillow Sham – from wendytung
- Handbag with Valentine Heart Pocket Tutorial by Debbie Shore
- DIY Draped Heart With a Bow – inspired by Shingo Sato
- Reverse Applique Pleated Heart Pillow by V and Co.
- Quilty: Wool Felt Heart with Marianne Fons
- Sewing Tutorial: Heart Cut-Out For a Dress
- Raw Edge Applique Hearts Tutorial
Try Craftsy Unlimited, watch everything free!