You can sew these cute summer Cabana Shorts with a sweet ruffled hem. A free PDF sewing pattern from by Punk Mom! Shorts are one of the easier garments to sew. Punk Mom wants to make sure that you know to click here and follow her free sewing tutorial demonstrating how to cut and sew these shorts together.
- 2/3 yard cotton fabric
- 3/4” elastic
- Crotch pattern piece: DOWNLOAD RIGHT HERE (you will need to log in to Craftsy in order to download this FREE pattern.)
More summer garments to sew:
- Sew Summer Skorts
- Video: How to make the perfect pair of shorts
- Video: Spring or Summer Romper Sewing Tutorial
- Topic: Bow Shorts Upcycling Video Tutorial
- Video: How to Sew an Asymmetric T-shirt From Two Existing Tops
- Video: How to Make a Pair of Easy Summer Shorts
- Video: How to Make High Waist Shorts
- Video: Turn a Pair of Old Pants Into New Trendy Shorts
- Video: Refashion: Bow Tied T-Shirts
- Boys Shortalls Tutorial & Pattern
- Video: How to Sew Boxer Shorts – Easy!
- Video: DIY Flag Cut Off Shorts: Stenciling & Distressing
- Sleeveless Cascading Petal Shirt – A Free Sewing Tutorial
Toddler Bloomer Shorts (Sewing For Beginners) by A Fate So Twisted
~ ❁ ~
Try Craftsy Unlimited, watch everything free!