CB Crafty Corner designed this easy *Star Crossing table runner for a Christmas swap last year, I thought I’d share it with you because it’s a quick and fun quilting project that does not have to cost a lot of money. It would make a nice gift. This free pdf provides you with a step-by-step pattern and the instructions for cutting, piecing, assembling, and stitching a table runner measuring 12″ x 40″.
More quilting & sewing videos tagged Christmas:
- How to Sew Funky Patchwork Ornaments – Tutorial by Whitney Sews
- Stiletto Christmas Stocking by Debbie Shore
- Quilted Patchwork Star Ornaments – Sewing Project
- Holiday Sewing + Gift Idea: How to Sew a Quick and EASY Mini Wallet Tutorial
- The Easiest Christmas Table Topper / Mini Tree Skirt You’ll Ever Make!
- Jina’s Holiday Hotpads
- Sew Holiday Fabric Ornaments – Scrap Buster!
- DIY Christmas Gift – Cozy Fleece Pants Part 1
- DIY Christmas Gift – Cozy Fleece Pants Part 2
Try Craftsy Unlimited, watch everything free!