Stitch this pincushion resembling a tote bag with this free PDF from Poorhouse Quilt Designs. This little pincushion is a sweet gift for a sewing or quilting friend, and sew one for yourself. Click the link below and you can download the instructions for this cute pin cushion from there:
For your sewing room:
“This tool holder is the result of needing something to hold my most-used small tools next to the sewing machine, easy to see and reach. Tooly is also easily portable between your sewing room and any sewing classes or gatherings, just fold and go, you won’t forget your necessities.” See more!
More pincushion projects:
- Sew In Style Thread Catcher Pattern with Detachable Pincushion by Teri Gregg
- How to make a new pincushion – free pattern and tutorial by Karen
- Make a Three-Tiered Wedding Cake Pincushion from DMC
- Hexie Caddy Pincushion by Penny
- See the zillion ways you can sew, embroider, stuff, shape, quilt and embellish pin cushions with this exclusive gallery of pin cushions created by SWN members!