Learn how to sew a zigzag stitch with a sewing machine from designer Jennifer Wiese in this free sewing tutorial.
More from SWN:
- Blog Post: Sewing Tip: How To Sew A Flat Zigzag On An Edge
- Appliqued Baby’s Owl Bib
- Two Great Seam Allowance Finishes
- Stacked Tea Cups Applique – Free Tutorial and Pattern
- Recycled Jersey Knit Ruffled Scarf Stitching
- How to Create Scalloped Piping/Trim With Your Blind Hem Stitch + Seven More Piping Techniques
- Music Apron Pocket by Karen
- Lingerie Elastic Sewing Tutorial
- Schmetz- Twin Needles & How to Gather Fabric with Twin Needles
Try Craftsy Unlimited, watch everything free!