More Necktie Sewing:
- Blog Post: Neck Tie Apron
- Blog Post: Old Neckties Used to Make Clothes, Quilts & Home Decor
- Photo: Easter Dresses & Boys Ties
- Topic: Quilt from Grandpa’s Ties
- Video: Cute Necktie Onesie Tutorial for the Little Man in Your Life!
- Topic: Sew Up Some Necktie Valentines!
- Blog Post: Neckties
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial for the construction of a boys neck tie and a bow tie. There are two options for a neck closure (elastic or velcro/snap). Easy to sew and very inexpensive to make. Sizes infant to eight years. Our patterns are designed to use as few printed pieces as possible to make the patterns more environmentally friendly. This pattern is EASY/BEGINNER. This pattern requires 1/4 yard of assorted cotton or poly-cotton. Approximate cost of materials per tie is under $3.00! Approximate sewing time: 30-40 minutes based on your sewing skill set.