Stitch a basic flat cloth diaper into a baby burp cloth with just a few simple steps! Burp cloths are a fantastic gift idea to sew for new parents. These sweet burp cloths feature fun fabric prints and cute embroidery embellishments for a unique look. Creating one-of-a-kind gifts is sew rewarding!
Written instructions for this tutorial can be found here!
“Transform a cloth diaper into a beautifully embroidered burp cloth. A stack of these burp cloths is a very handy gift for new parents! Find a variety of colorful and creative designs for this and many other sewing projects at http://www.emblibrary.com. This video is part of Embroidery Library’s crafty and creative education series. We explore a variety of topics in great detail so you can replicate the steps in your own sewing room.”
More embroidery, Brother, and baby sewing projects at SWN:
- Learn to Sew Baby Car Seat Pannier Bags
- Beginners Baby Changing Mat – Free PDF Sewing Pattern from So Sew Easy
- Brother NQ3500D Quilting Embroidery and Sewing Machine Review!
- Sew Kid’s Lunch Bags with Disney Designs and the Brother 990D Sewing + Embroidery Machine
- How Do You Organize your Embroidery Floss?
- Brother NQ3500D Innov-is Demo
- The Difference Between Mechanical Sewing Machines and Electronic Sewing Machines
- How to Replace Your Bobbin Case – Laura Iglesias + Brother Sewing Machines
- Create a Cut-work Tank Top with Angela Wolf – A Free Sewing Tutorial from Its Sew Easy
- Brother’s Dream Machine: Enhanced Color Thread Shuffling