“Ever wondered what it means to ‘cut on the bias’? Well Sara from Hobby Lobby is here to show you! In this video, Sara explains everything we need know to use this simple and essential technique to create bias tape and piping for your future sewing projects. For project details and a printable please visit Hobby Lobby’s Creative Studio PDF: http://projects.hobbylobby.com/media/HL-VT-4542-fabric-LearnToSew-BiasTape.pdf“
Hobby Lobby is an industry leading retailer offering more than 70,000 arts, crafts, hobbies, home décor, Holiday, and seasonal products.
More about piping at SWN:
- Video: How to Cut Bias Strips for Piping
- Video: Pressing Seams for Piping – Tutorial
- Video: Joining Bias Strips for Piping
- Video: Sewing Piping in to Curved Lines
- Video: Gathering Using Piping – 60 Second Sewing Secrets
- Blog Post: How to sew your own unique cording/piping
- More Tips for Piping
- Removable Day Bed Cover with Piping – Free Sewing Tutorial from Jackie Hernandez
- Piping on Throw Pillows – How to Make Throw Pillows
- UPHOLSTERY BASICS – More Tips on ‘Piping’ – Tutorial
Try Craftsy Unlimited, watch everything free!