If you’re a long-arm quilter or own a sewing machine with a rotary bobbin, this video is for you. ZJ Humbach demonstrates how to use the TOWA Bobbin Case Tension Gauge to achieve perfect bobbin tension every time. – National Quilters Circle
More about bobbins and thread tension at SWN:
- Video: Exploring the Bobbin Case
- Video: Bobbin Tension Adjustment for Sewing and Quilting
- Video: How To Wind a Sewing Machine Bobbin Right Every Time
- Video: How to Wind and Load a Bobbin Properly
- Video: Quilty: Why does my sewing machine bobbin do that?
- Blog Post: Is Your Bobbin in a Bunch?
- Blog Post: Tips for Adjusting Tension on Your Sewing Machine
- Blog Post: Bobbin Tension: How and Why Tension is Adjusted
- Video: Fixing Your Sewing Machine Tension
- Topic: Bobbin Thread Tip
- Video: Common Tension Mistakes on Sewing Machines
- How to Replace Your Bobbin Case – Laura Iglesias + Brother Sewing Machines
- Troubleshooting Bobbin Problems in Your Sewing Machine
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins!
- Tips for Solving Skipped Stitches