Hooty Owl Pillow – Free PDF Pattern – This little pillow is the perfect size to tuck under the small of your back while you sit in your comfy lounge chair. Use this whimsical pillow to add a bit of fun to any corner you use it in. Finished size 17″ x 8″. You should know how to sew straight and zig zag seams, how to use a zipper foot, and how to trace designs. A great gift idea to sew!
More pillow sewing projects:
- Photo: Holiday Wreath Portrait Pillow Sewing Tutorial
- Photo: Tutorial: Pin Tuck “Wave” Throw Pillow
- Photo: Multi-Dimensional Batty Pillow Tutorial
- Photo: Stitch Up Some Bias Tape Embellished Cushion Covers
- Photo: Monster Pillows by Dona Reynolds
- Photo: Craft Show Pillows by Wandie Garren Williams
- Photo: Santa & Elves Pillow by Debbie Wright Roberts
- Photo: Lavender Pillows for Christmas Gifts by Joan Cashwell
- Photo: Slipcovers, pillows and draperies by Peg Baker
Try Craftsy Unlimited, watch everything free!