“Burley Sew is all about home sewing and embroidery machine videos! Learn beginning and advanced stitching and sewing techniques, sewing and embroidery tutorials, do it yourself (DIY) projects, sewing how-to’s, embroidery file digitizing and design along with many other projects. New videos are released weekly sometime between Wednesday and Friday. So check back every week for new content! Hit the subscribe button to get videos delivered to home page for free! If you want to learn how to sew, use your machine better or even digitize a cool image so you can embroider it, Burley Sew is the channel! Subscribe!“
In this video Burley Sew shows us how to use one of the programmed stock embroidery designs on the Brother SE400. The Halloween themed design is a stock design with Brother. This is a very easy embroidery project, specific to the Brother SE400 embroidery machine and possibly a few other Brother embroidery machine models. This is a great video that demonstrates how much fun you can have with these machines!
Check out Burley Sew @ Burley Blog
More Holiday Projects at SWN:
- Create a Quilted Hexagon Pumpkin or Ornament Table Runner
- Sew Fabric Halloween Pumpkins with Shabby Fabrics + 7 More Fall Sewing Projects
- Turn Your Hoodie into a Halloween Costume! Easy DIY’s!
- Little Girls Thanksgiving Jumper with Removable Turkey Tail – Free PDF + Tutorial
- Topic: 12 Days of Thanksgiving Advent Calendar
- Talkin’ Turkey Thanksgiving Placemats – PDF Pattern
- Topic: Appliqued Thanksgiving Bib Pattern
- Dresden Turkey Table-runner – Free Pattern
- Acorn & Leaf Felt Fall Coasters – Free PDF Pattern by lovahandmade
- Video: How to Quilt a Big Thanksgiving Turkey!
- Photo: Create a Quilted Hexagon Pumpkin or Ornament Table Runner
- Video: Fabric Pumpkins – Sewing Tutorial
- Topic: Thanksgiving Turkey Placemat Pattern
Try Craftsy Unlimited, watch everything free!