Free Video Series:
Quilt Block Collection from Art Gallery Fabrics
Whether you’re a beginner sewer looking for quilting inspiration, or you’re looking to sharpen your sewing skills, Art Gallery Fabrics‘ free quilt block collection video series is fabulous way to get started. This series teaches you how to create a myriad of quilt blocks with tons of techniques that you can incorporate into a variety of different sewing projects.
- 100% PIMA quilting cotton – the favorite substrate for all modern quilters.
- Jersey knit fabric – soft and stretchy, perfect for garment makers.
- Voile and Rayon – two substrates that are soft to the touch, lightweight and breathable – ideal for lightweight garments.
- Canvas fabric – durable and sturdy for structured projects and upholstery yet soft enough for garments.
- Denim fabric – The reinvention of a quintessential American fabric through a variety of textures, prints, and weights. One of most versatile substrates for apparel and home decor.
More quilting projects featured at at SWN: