Do you want to learn how to sew, or simply want to review some techniques? A free beginners sewing course will point you in the right direction! Aneka Truman of Made To Sew has launched FIVE FREE video sewing lessons that guide you from threading your sewing machine to the next steps to improve your accuracy matching seams and sewing curves!
Over the course of five free lessons you will cover the following:
- Lesson 1 – Sewing Basics
- Lesson 2 – Fabric Preparation
- Lesson 3 – Straight Stitch + Tension
- Lesson 4 – Zigzag Stitches
- Lesson 5 – Accuracy Tips
More beginner basics at SWN:
- Teach Yourself to Sew: A Trip to the Fabric Store
- Tips for Beginner Sewers, Threadbanger
- Choosing A First Pattern
- Teach Yourself to Sew: Fabric 101
- First Steps: Threading Your Sewing Machine
- Beginners: How to Cut Out a Basic Sewing Pattern – Part 1
- Beginners: How to Cut Out a Basic Sewing Pattern – Part 2
- Beginners: How to Sew a Straight Line on a Machine
- Setting up your sewing machine – for beginners
- Teach Yourself to Sew: Equipment 101
- Teach Yourself to Sew: Notions 101
- Beginners Bralette – Sew Easy to Make with MuchelleB!
- Sew Confident: Essential Techniques for Beginners from: Craftsy (affiliate link)
- More free video tutorials for beginner sewers at SWN
Sew Confident: Essential Techniques for Beginners
Try Craftsy Unlimited, watch everything free!