Today Annika Victoria shows us how easy it really is to sew your own underwear!
YOU can sew these ladies briefs out of any lightweight stretchy cotton jersey fabrics. Annika suggests recycling old t-shirts!
Subscribe to Annika Victoria’s Youtube Channel.
More underwear sewing:
- Fancy Pants aka Stretch Lace Panties
- Video: Whitney Sews – Making Underwear From A T-Shirt
- Photo: Lingerie Elastic Sewing Tutorial
- Tutorial~Recycled Tshirt Panties
- Panty Tutorial: How to Sew Underwear
- Sewing Bras – Online Class
- Fold-Over Elastic Sewing Tips from Silhouette Patterns
- Beginner Sewing: Elastic Types, Uses, and Methods
- Beginners Bralette – Sew Easy to Make with MuchelleB
- How to Align Fabric Correctly – Sewing Tips
Lingerie Love – Sewing Projects by SWN Members:
Try Craftsy Unlimited, watch everything free!