Learn how to easy it is to sew this “Signature Quilt” for a wedding, birthday, new baby, teacher, grandparent, or as a retirement keepsake. Use heirloom / vintage fabrics or coordinate from your stash. Friends simply sign the quilt with a permanent laundry marker with their message or congratulations. This is a nice quilt project for beginner quilters because it is fast and easy to complete, there is no binding!
Products mentioned in this video – Shape Cut Pro
Follow alandacraft ON:
- Website: http://www.alandacraft.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/alandacraft
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/alandacraft/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/AlandaCraft
- Tumblr: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/alandacraft
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/alandacraft
Try Craftsy Unlimited, watch everything free!