Sew Chic Sweatpants!
Sew chic sweatpants the easy way, check out this free DIY tutorial using an existing pair of sweats that fit as your pattern. You can subscribe to pinkchocolatebreak here!
How to Sew Wide Leg Pants – EASY BEGINNER SEWING TUTORIAL
“One trend that has caught on recently is that of palazzo pants. A tad different from the very comfortable harem pants, palazzos have now made it to both formal and casual wear.” Palazzo pants make an impact – Sunayana Suresh
You might like:
- Video: How to Make Harem Pants
- Photo: Reversible Pants by The Train To Crazy
- Photo: 30-minute PJ Pants by Larri
- Video: How to Hem Knit Pants
- Topic: Pants Crotch
- Video: How to Decrease the Size of a Pair of Pants
- Blog: SweaterPants For Baby from Sweater Sleeves
- Photo: Treasure Pocket Pants for Boys by Stacey of (Boy,Oh Boy,Oh Boy Crafts)
- Photo: Boy’s Cowboy Pant Set by Lynn Palmertree
Free PDF Patterns for Pants:
- Perfect Playtime Pants
- Ladies Casual Pants
- Kids Unisex Sweat Pants – sizes 2 – 10
- Many more patterns for pants for everyone here.
Sew with Me: High-Waist Pallazzo Pants – McCall’s M6515 – CheapbutChic1