Last summer Autumn, from It’s Always Autumn shared a really nice free pattern for a ladies size large t-shirt – which is apparently the easiest-to-sew women’s t-shirt ever. The original free pattern can be found in this post. Autumn then ended up sewing eight more variations because she found the pattern easy to use and the shirt is so basic and fast to sew up. There is even a color blocked version and a second printable pattern for a Raglan sleeve t-shirt (both patterns are size large). Since the weather has warmed back up, Autumn made a few more versions, including this sweet gathered waist easy t-shirt.
How To Sew – Hemming Knits and Stretch Fabrics – from smarmyclothes
10 Free T-shirt Sewing Tutorials:
- Video: DIY – Laced Back T-shirt Tutorial
- Video: Adding a Collar to a T-shirt
- Topic: Sew a Nice Jacket From a T-shirt
- Video: Whitney Sews – Draped Halter Top From T-shirt
- Video: DIY – Cardigan from a T-shirt Sewing Tutorial
- Video: Make kids pants from a t-shirt
- Video: How to Make a T-shirt Pattern in 10 Easy Steps
- Video: Sew an Asymmetric T-shirt From Two Existing Tops
- Video: Upcycle a T-shirt to Include a Bustle
T-shirts sewn by you @ SWN!
- Photo: Christmas Elf Feet Appliqued Tees
- Photo: Custom Train Applique T-shirt
- Photo: Firefly T-shirt Dress
- Photo: Monkey Face Appliqued T-shirt
|Find more fun t-shirt sewing projects like this on sew-whats-new.com|
Try Craftsy Unlimited, watch everything free!