Rose Johnston from Threadbare Creations designed a beautiful free Christmas quilt block that you can use to make lots of wonderful Christmas things such as pot holders, hot pads, fresh table runners, mini quilts, festive wall-hangings, cheerful pillows, and sew many more possibilities for this festive holiday season!
More Christmas sewing projects at SWN:
- Merry Mug Rugs – Free PDF Pattern from Harding Hill Designs
- Create a Christmas Tree Skirt in an Evening
- The Easiest Christmas Table Topper / Mini Tree Skirt You’ll Ever Make!
- Happy Holidays Quilted Table Topper Tutorial
- Fab Felt Holiday Crafts with Betz White
- Paper-Pieced Christmas Trees – Free Tutorial and PDF Pattern from Amanda Rolfe
- Stiletto Christmas Stocking by Debbie Shore
- DIY Holiday Dinner Roll Holder – Virginia Lindsay’s Free Sewing Tutorial
- Dog’s Felt Christmas Elf Collar – DIY
- Holiday Patchwork: Gorgeous, Not Gaudy! with Quilty
- Learn to Create EASY Quilted Christmas Stockings with Jenny of Missouri Star Quilt Co.
- Learn How to Sew an Easy Christmas Bunting with Charm Packs
- Holiday Sewing + Gift Idea: How to Sew a Quick and EASY Mini Wallet Tutorial
- Quilted Patchwork Star Ornaments – Sewing Project
- Sew Holiday Fabric Ornaments – Scrap Buster!
- Make A Holiday Table Runner
- How to Sew — Crazy Quilt Christmas Stocking