A fun and interesting video record of the Bernina sewing machine company.
Bernina has been shaping the future of the sewing machine industry for 125 years. Founded in 1893 by Karl Friedrich Gegauf, the company stands for Swiss precision, quality and innovation. Today, Bernina continues to build sewing and quilting machines that allow your imagination soar even higher.
This video takes you on a journey through the history of Bernina, recalling iconic sewing machines, moments and fashion pieces. Some funny, some serious, all inspirational!
Watch the video to travel through time with us!
More about Bernina Sewing Machines at SWN:
- Bernina Users Channel at SWN
- Suzy Williams, Quilt-Designer aka «Suzy Quilts», talks about the new BERNINA 570 QE
- Did You Know all the Benefits of the BERNINA Free Hand System?
- BERNINA 570 QE with Suzy Williams + more
- Rolled Hemmer foot Instructions for Bernina
- History of BERNINA Sewing Machines
- BERNINA 3 Series Tutorial: Introduction
- Bernina Sewing Machine Introduction
Projects and tutorials using Bernina machines:
- Learn How to Create Cozy Lined Mittens – 7th Bone Tailoring + Bernina
- Bernette 335 Serger
- Keeping Your Foot Pedal in One Place