Watch this video series and meet Liesl Gibson from Oliver and S as she shares her six free sewing tips!
- Selecting Thread Color
- Two Methods of Seam Ripping
- Winding Bobbin Thread
- Sharpening Tailor’s Chalk
- Opening Buttonholes
- Using Beeswax for Hand Sewing
More at SWN:
- Sewing Tips – Sewing Non-Ripply Buttonholes In Knits
- Tutorials – Buttonholes, Seams, Zippers, Bias Binding & Tension
- Video: Making Buttonholes – Sewing Tutorial
- Video: Bobbin Tension Adjustment for Sewing and Quilting
- Video: How to Wind and Load a Bobbin Properly
- Video: First Steps: Threading Your Sewing Machine
Try Craftsy Unlimited, watch everything free!